Need A Sub

Audiobahn
Unregistered guest
I have a Audiobahn a8000T with a 1Farad cap...I have a 2000 nissan maxima...looking for a sub or subs that I connect to the amp and cap so I don't have my lights flickering....Here are the specs for the amp:

http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNA8000T

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 23
How Many Watts is the amp?? you need at least one farad per 1000 watts...if u go further it wont hurt anything but ur lights shouldnt dim

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 16
Sorry to tell you, but I bought an audiobahn a2200hct amp from eBay for about the same price, shipping included. It is 1600 watt rms at 1 ohm stable. Brand new in the unopened box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
If you want to go with audiobahn, the aw1008t 10" sub is I think 1000 watt rms and 2000 watt max, so you shouldn't have to worry about blowing it out with an 800 watt amp. On eBay they are around $150 shipped. But, there are plenty of other subs out there that would be perfect for that amp. RE audio is great stuff from what I've heard. I have an audiobahn aw1208t 12" sub hooked to the audiobahn a2200hct amp and I think that it sounds awesome. But, that's just my opinion. Hope I helped you out at least a little.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 283
Hey Audiobahn, that amp is 800w rms, which means you'll need more than one capacitor. If you're using stalk alternator, your lights will still dim during long bass notes. Not a good idea.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
I thought it was 1 farad cap per every 1000 watts of peak power. I have a one farad cap and none of my lights dim, not even the interior. I have the stock battery and stock alternator.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us