Clifford alarm

Username: Mrvf

Post Number: 1
Hi Guys!

Im Marco from Portugal, in a few moths i will purchase Clifford Avantguard 5 to put in a 98' Honda Civic.

I have a question to put, Clifford alarms have lifetime warranty?
This warranty is in the alarm brain or in everything?

If the alarm have the lifetime warranty here i got the contract here e say that?

Sorry for about my english!

Post Number: 2
I have another question.

Wich pager i have to put in AvantGuard 5?

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 161
The waranty covers everything, remotes, alarm, install, and all. Heck I get replacment bateries for free. However this waranty is only good if a licsened clifford dealer installes the alarm. Af for the pager look on the clifford web site. You will find the link in the other cliford post.

Post Number: 3
But the lifetime warranty is for everything or just for the "brain"?

Silver Member

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 164
everything

Anonymous

hey i need help, i just installed a very basic clifford alarm , cyber 75xvb ,
its in my 88 mustang. but the remotes don't have any range, only works when you press it right next to the brain. its not the batteries ..what could it be?
please help

Silver Member

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 326
Sounds like you didn't run the remote pickup wire properly. There is a wire that is about 6 ft long. It doesn't connect to anything, and probably won't say much on it. You need to run it up by the windsheild. Look at your wiring diagram and it should tell you which wire it is.

Unregistered guest
I would like to know where I can get a Wiring Diagram for a Clifford Ace 100 alarm.

Anonymous

hello! can anyone locate a concept 300 wiring diagram for me? i'm having trouble finding one. thanks

phil.r.verb
Unregistered guest
hi, if you can get the concept 100 diag. it will suffice appart from the black wires [imobiliser + power],these are very coplicated and u will need a fitter.

Anonymous

http://www.drdetailshop.com/deiinstallguides.htm

All Clifford alarms and more wiring diagrams !!!

Anonymous

I had a clifford 750 installed on my ford f-250 about 5 months ago.The other day i had my wheels aligned while my truck was up on the lift the tech turned off my truck, ONCE HE TRIED TO TURN IT BACK ON NOTHING HAPPENS.I cant install my code the little light does not come on its almost as if there no power going to my alarm. P.S. all fuses seem to be good, all the accessories work but my truck wont try to start.

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a Clifford G4 Concept 200 alarm with intellistart. Plz any info appreciated. I have a 96 chevy s10 alarm was previously installed in a 94 pontiac gtp. thx.

Silver Member

Germany

Post Number: 829
Anonymous, it sounds like they cut one of your wires, while they were doing the alignment. He might not even realise he did it. Folow the power wire back from the battery, and you should find were they got into it.

Unregistered guest
hi i have a clifford sloaris allarm with the wire colour coding but I dont have any fitting instuctions and i am not sure where some of the wires go, can anybody help with further info.tim

Unregistered guest
Hi everybody, I am having a problem with my clifford alarm. It won't turn on at all. I already replaced the batteries on the remote and still nothing happens. Please help me.

Username: Kwhombre

Post Number: 3
I have followed the instructions in old manual for programming remote with no luck. It says to enter program mode, then press unmarked button once followed by star button once, then press the buttons on the remote. Unfortunately nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

thanks,
Gary

Username: Jsandy

Hi:

I purchased a brand new, never installed Clifford Concept 100 alarm through eBAY. The local authorized DEI installer can't get the alarm to work. He remarked that he thought it might be a bad antenna. I found a new replacement antenna, took it back to the installer and the alarm still does not function. Now the installer "thinks it might be a defective alarm brain". Does this sound right? Do the brains just fail, new out of the box? The owner of the alarm shop has re-checked his installers wiring 2x to insure everything is A-OK.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank You

Username: Jimbo2k

Anyone have a wiring diagram for an old Clifford Super IPS?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us