Christmas headunit price doesnt matter....

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy3rdgen

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 30
Whats the best headunit i can get..budget of about 500$ i guess.. dont want it to be my big present.. Possibly an alpine... thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 12
Go With Eclipse...that way if your $hit gets jacked its useless...im quite the fan of eclipse head units. They have many different price ranges..

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5843
Eclipse is a very good choice.
the alpine cda-9835 is good also.

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy3rdgen

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 36
yeah i was looking at that alpine.. very impressed with it

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 157
Both are excelent choices you will be happy with.

Bronze Member
Username: Bnh142

Post Number: 38
Do Eclipse head units have Satellite Radio controls? I didn't see any info on that on thier webpage.

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 169
Some of them due. I would get johns attention he could tell you exactly which do and don't.

NappyDugout
Unregistered guest
Hey, There's a new Alpine with XM controls built in. I don't have the exact model number but the MSRP is $379, which means you can get that a hundo less online. Can't really go wrong, there.

If you're not an XM guy, go Nakamichi CD 400--$300. I have this and it is off the chain with old school looks, amazing sound and hookups for sub, amp, and aux....also changes color from green to orange and if you have a VW they have a neon black/blue version for $400.00. PS- Nak isn't MP3 capable and Alpine has all the bells, sh?ts, giggles and whistles. I HATE THAT DAMN BEEP that Eclipse gives out when you turn the volume up!

Dude, It's so annoying, it's on the verge of suicidal (lol). Alpine over Eclipse for that damn rotor beep any day ! ! ! ! !

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 311
HU with built in security code is nice but when you lose your manual, nothing more frustrating than searching for lost code. Also if you ever had to change car battery or rewire power cable, those code entry can be very annoying, almost as annoying as the beeps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us