Whats the best highs for a decent price? aka not rainbow

Anonymous

i was just wondering what are some really loud good and clean speakers... component set and speakers... are that are decently priced... my brother has kicker k57.2 component set and k65 speakers... these are really loud and very clear but i was wondering if there was better... these are $100 on ebay for the compset... i would spend more but just keep in mind the bang for the buck.... let me know what you think thanks

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5820
Infinity Kappa or Kappa Perfect
Morel maybe.. but not super cheap
DynAudio's system 240GT (not bad on ebay new)
CDT Classics (thezeb.com)
MB Quart
Crystal
Focal

Silver Member
Username: Jeremyc

Kunsan AfbSouth Korea

Post Number: 159
Boston Acoustic (come one glass)

Username: Flyfishin4trout

Park City, UT USA

Post Number: 7
A great set of speakers for a great price are the Image Dynamics Chameleons. http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/website/products/chameleon.html
They can be had on ebay for 269 for the 2 ohm version.

A nice thing about these speakers besides the great sound is that they come in 4 ohm or 2 ohm versions. So if you have a 100x4 amp that is 2 ohms stable you are going to be pushing some serious power to those speakers.

You can get several pairs of rainbows on ebay for pretty good deals. I have seen a few for less than 200. Got to dig though. :-)

I am also a big fan of Bostons. You cant go wrong with a set of Boston Pros. I just sold two pairs of them for under 200 each on ebay. Finally saved up enough to upgrade to the Morels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us