X.x.x 10's?

Bronze Member
Username: Taylor17

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 52
Every one has good thing's to say about the x x x subs. Were can I find the cheepist pare of 10's and were can I look at them I can't find them on the web but i am sure i'am not typing the rite thing. thanks

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 53
I have 2 rockford hx2 10's with 400 watt's to each sub but i am not satisfied with how hard they hit. I like my braine to raddle. Will the x.x.x do that and wold that be a good upgrade?

Anonymous

Well theres no sub that can make your brain rattle ,cause you aint got one.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 54
its a figure of speach dumbass!!!

Anonymous

I was refering to the fact that you have no brain,but I guess you wouldn't understand that.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 55
yea ur smart i don't see u registered or giving any help or any proof that u have a system or no what ur talking about its easy to mouth off when ur name is anonymous.

Bronze Member
Username: Dontavious89

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 42
Dumbass ,I bet I have way more money in my system than you.I have 4 Juggernaut 15" SUBS,and 8 Mmat's 500 watt amplifiers.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 56
Sure you do and I am the president! If you aren't going to have any thing helpfull to say like most of the time stop posting on this thread.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 57
What is better id max or the x.x.x's I want sq as well. I herd that the id max has good spl and good sq. What about the re x x x does it hav as good as sq?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 413
from what ive heard the X.X.X is right up there with the IDmax if not a little better, its mainly personal preference though...both subs are gonna run you about 350-400 bucks a peice

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 58
were can i find thoes subs I would buy them on line I went to re's web site and got no help. Any help would be grate thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 416
You're gonna need to find there number on there website and order that way, or email them and they'll get back to you in about 3-5 days.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 59
How do I find information about th subs like the rms power and stuff like that. Also do you know any thing about the re mt's. What is better the x.x.x or the mt's I want spl as well as sq. I listen to it all most everday if that maters. I have herd that the mt has crazy spl.

Bronze Member

Kopperl, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 60
Also would the id max be a lot cheeper. I don't have much money to spend. Considering my system is only 3 week's old and I am thinking about changing subs and amp. Glass I know you like the x.x.x what do you think or would I be beter going with a little cheeper sub?

taylor scott
Unregistered guest
any one

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I also here a lot of thing about the Eclipse subs. For the price the x.x.x look's better thow the eclipse is like 750 watts rms and the x.x.x is 1600 watts rms.

Bronze Member
Username: Jroc

West Salem, Wisconsin U.S.

Post Number: 28
www.reaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us