Hey Glass, BASS needed for Regular Cab Pickup

Stephen Pearcy
Unregistered guest
I really need bass in my regular cab 2003 Toyota Tundra. I'm calling out Glass and whoever can help out. I have a bench seat, which foils hidden sub in console options.

I have an AlpineV12 amp under the driver's seat. With the bench seat pulled in a bit, I have 4 inches space at the bottom (seat slants, which shrinks to about 2 inches of space a foot and a half up the seat). In the doors, I have MB quart components.

I saw this Clarion 7'' 120 watt sub that can go under or behind a seat. Its footprint is equal to that of a piece of printer paper, about 3'' high. Will this wield enough power to noticebly provide depth with my Alpine-MB Reference system?

Do I just have to take the bullet and live with midbass from the components? THANKS!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5758
you could use a bas tube, or a small wedge box behind the bench.. you won't get earth shaking bass, but it'll certainly work to fill in the missing low end

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 34
Stephen...go with what glasswolf said...get sum small tube subs..get about 4 or 5 so u can have awsome bass

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 419
i know that mopar has subs (mopar the car company you hear alot about with keeps) i had a sub stock under the seat in my jeep, worked desently well too, i'm sure if you threw one under each seat you'd notice a difference...

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5789
Mopar is Chrysler's performance parts division.

"Mopar" refers to any Jeep/AMC/dodge/plymouth/chrysler product really.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us