I dont seem to know whats wrong. I put both the power wire and my ground wire on the amp, i connected the RCA's but when i touch the REM (memory) on the amp, it just sparks and it doesnt turn on, when that happens my stereo turns off and then turns back on after about 3 seconds, one time when i tried it, my stereo fuse blew out, I just had the amp fixed because it fried, but why does this happen? it doesnt turn on or anything. Another thing, I have the glass fuse box that lights up when its working, and after the sparks with the memory it doesnt turn on anymore, but the fuse hasnt blown, it looks good, why is that? HELP!!!!!
Did you disconnect the negative wire on the battery and remove the fuse in the fuseblock before hooking up your wiring to the amp?
Hey Daniel try this, connect pos wire to both Plus and Rem terminal. If that doesn't power the amp, you need a new amp technican! Did you have them test the amp before you picked it up? Maybe they fixed one and broke something else. It happens sometimes.