Suggestions please.

PB
Unregistered guest
First of all. Thank you everyone for helping me out on my other thread. I have ordered the Adire Shivas and the JBL 600.1, now i must pick out a head unit and 4 speakers. In the front im thinking about for about 400-500 or 500-600 what should i get for my speakers and headunit and front amp. I have a Honda Civic SI 99.

~~Thanks again!

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 883
Look at the Alpine CDA-9815 for a head unit.
it has a pretty beefy internal amplifier that uses a 10AWG line to the battery for juice.
Look at CDT for components for front and rear.
www.thezeb.com has a good sale on CDT.
If you want to amp the components look at MTX or Kicker for some great 4 channel amps.
the Alpine has 3 sets of pre-outs, and a built in 3 way crossover, and parametric EQ, too so it can handle everything for amplifiers.

PB
Unregistered guest
Glasswolf.

Thank you so much you are great.

PB
Unregistered guest
INFINITY 605cs 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Are these a good model of components as an alternate for CDT's?

Post Number: 893
yup, they're good components.

PB
Unregistered guest
Glasswolf my car looks like it has a 6x8 or a 6x9 in the back how will my component 6.5's fit?

~~Thanks

Post Number: 898
sure. just use a piece of plywood, and make a template that fits the opening, then mount the 6.5" and the tweeter in that template and mount it.
It's a very common sort of thing to do.

PB
Unregistered guest
Glasswolf, I got my 605cs refference components. I have yet to order a head unit/ amp for them what would to recomend for headunit if I want an amp and which amp would you recomend. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

~~Thank you for all of your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 975
the alpine CDA-7995 is a very good head unit without built-in amp.
kicker and MTX have very good 4 channel amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us