Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 182
Boss sucks buddy

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5519
wtf is with all of the "[insert crappy brand] amp any good?" posts lately?

boss, audiobahn, pyramid, legacy, for Christ sake look at amps that cost more than $40 and you'll have a good start, people.

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
lol Glass i was wonderin the same thing maybe its time that you should just open up a can on some of these dumb Son of a B!tches

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5534
I just wondered if its all the same guy trolling, or if we just had an odd influx of people who don't know any better (yet)

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
all they gotta do is do a search on the message board...

Bronze Member
Username: Xtorm

Post Number: 13
hehe.agree.......buy mtx or such for ur subie n b happy....no more upgrades atleast for 1 or 2 years

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5543
I understand it's alluring to see amplifiers for under $100 that claim to deliver "2400 watts!" or subs that claim to handle "1800 watts of power!" for $40 each for a 15" sub, but ya just need to stop and think to yourself, "Is this too good to be true?"
Yes. It is.
The products don't perform as advertised, and are poorly made at that price. This isn't a cheap hobby. It never has been, and believe it or not, it's actually gotten better and more affordable over the years, but it's still not cheap to get into and do it right.
That being said, don't be afraid to save up and buy parts one at a time till the system is complete.
In the end, you'll be much better off, and beating most of the people who couldn't wait, so they ran out to Best Buy and got a "fast and furious" audio package.

None of my systems were done overnight, but I've never had a complaint once they were finally complete.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us