Alternator help


Unregistered guest
I have a 1997 chrysler town and country and cant find a H/O alternator for it. i want something in the 160-175 amp range. do i have to have something custom made?

Bronze Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 46
Registered: Nov-04
Do a search on google for alternators and you'll find some companies that do sell a generic one. All you need to do is make a harness so that it'll fit in your car. Some even have a guide on making your own.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5469
Registered: Dec-03 can build one or may have one already.
at worst you can usea generic casing like a denso, with the right mount type (side, top etc) and have brackets bent for your car.
that's how I had to do it with the ford I used to use with a lestech alternator

Unregistered guest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us