I need a power supply


New member
Username: Philberg

Birmingham, AL United States

Post Number: 9
Registered: Oct-04
I have a Xtant 202M 2 Channel amp that has 1 problem, a bad power supply. I need to know what I can do and where I can look and what kind I will need....thanks

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5014
Registered: Dec-03
you either need to contact an Xtant repair center, or Xtant directly to get it repaire.
You could try a radio repair shop as they may be able to repair the power supply, but it really depends on if they can get the schematics for that amplifier and get parts for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us