Question about amp

i have two 10in Alpine type R subs and i would like to know what amp i should purchase to really make them bump. i'm looking for really loud, booming bass. if you could specify what brand and power for the amp that would really help. thanks

AdamG4453
Well if they are the 4ohm Speakers (which more than likely they are) then i suggest the any of Rockford Fosgate Amps... But since you want specific, then go wit the Rockford 500BD mono amp. If you bridge the speakers so they run at 2 ohms (figure that out yourself by checking the net, too hard to explain how) then the AMP will pump 250watt RMS to EACH woofer. Which is perfect for those woofers (since your woofer RMS range is 100-300watts RMS) That way you will have serious thump! And the AMP has stardust technology which makes it run COOLER and LONGER and PUMP a lot more. But next time get Infinite Perfect woofers (they kick better). But have fun you still have a nice system!

Nick D
Is a Rockford 500Bd mono amp good to push two 900 watt 12" Sony Xplods or would two Rocford Punch HE's both 400 watts each sound better? Or should I go with two bigger subs like Power HX2's or something?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us