Alpine CDA-9835

Bronze Member
Username: Bigjay

Post Number: 24
Hey all. I am considering buying this head unit for my truck. I wanted to know if this is a good head unit for the money and effort in hooking it up. I really like the specs on it and I looked at the reviews and 2 out of 3 gave it a good review, the other had nothing but bad things to say about it. Is there anyone using this HU that can give me good or bad on it?

Bronze Member
Username: Comet345

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 60
i was thinking about getting that too, but its kinda expensive ... go to www.crutchfield.com and compare that with the 9833 and 9831 ... all three are basically the same, except the 9831 puts out maybe 2watts less and its cheaper ... but go check it out ... also, i was going to buy it off ebay to save some money, so that could also be an option

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I did compare all of those and I picked the 9835 because I liked the face and display better than all of them. The specs were good but one of the things that I was basing my HU on, and i know this prolly isn't a good thing to do, is how I liked the look of the display and I loved this display.

Bronze Member
Username: Comet345

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 62
how is that different then the slightly less expensive models?

Username: Stanleyc

Post Number: 9
If you like looks, then check out the pioneer deh-p960mp/860mp or the some of the kenwoods.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I looked at all the alpine models and through them all, the specs were great and what I was looking for. WHen it came down to it, I like the 9835 better cause the display is crisper and has a better look to it than the others. I felt the others were choppy in the display.

Bronze Member
Username: Erus37

Hollywood, Fl USA

Post Number: 14
I HAVE A BRAND NEW PIONEER DEH960MP FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED $350.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED

Bronze Member
Username: Stanleyc

Post Number: 36
Wow, why are you selling it? That sounds like a really good price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us