Boss Audio Chaos Amplifier C - 1000

Bronze Member
Username: Chary

Dominicab Republic, Santo Domingo

Post Number: 16
I want to know if this is a great amp, because a friend of mine is selling me this amp in 120 dollars, i want to know if it is a good amp, i want to move 2 cerwin vega v-max

Bronze Member
Username: Jamesdunn

Post Number: 26
boss amp are overrated and not worth the money. u will be underpowering the subs.

Bronze Member
Username: Kennyman

Post Number: 24
never get a boss, never!! let me tell you about my experience. i had a boss IQ3KD.1 That was supose to but out 2200watts rms at 2 ohms and Of course It sounded like I was getting 1/4 of that not to mention my remote to it did not work properly and my protection light flickered during deep bass production. It's bad when you can see the red light flickering in your rear view (I drive a suburban). Any way after sending emails back and forth the techs tried to tell me that my voltage was dropping due to the EXTREME amount of power the amp consumes. Come on now boss amp and I hvae a 170 amp alt. plus a optima yellow top battery. so I emailed him with this information and his final reply to me was you should get 2200 x 1 at 2 ohms hook it up to one of your friends subs and see what happens.What kind of crap is that. I guess that's boss'e BS for I don't know what the problem is we just make BS amps

Bronze Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 34
Boss Sucks!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us