Pioneer deh p7600mp or p760mp or alpine 9827?

Anonymous

I am buying my 17 yr old son his 1st car stereo.I have been looking at the alpine 9827,pioneer deh p7600mp,and pioneer deh p760mp. Any help would be appreciated.I don't even know what the difference between the two pioneer units is.You can't listen to a salesperson, they just want to make a sale. speakers will be 6 1/2 front 6*9 rear in a 93 honda accord 2 dr. thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tafkam

Dayton, Oh

Post Number: 80
From what I have read on here either would be a good choice, as a matter of fact I plan on going with a Pioneer 960 MP in a few months. The Alpine is suppossed to be a little better but I just like the looks and the features of the Pioneers a little better. Difference between the two Pioneers is the 760 MP is a "premier" model and basically no difference except double the warranty, which is worth it if you are buying from an authorized Pioneer dealer, worthless if off eBay or other site that is not authorized and therefor Pioneer will not honor the warranty. Oh, and the Pioneer Premier has a remote that can mount on the steering wheel, have not tried it but it could help with safety if your son is changing stations, etc. Have not tried one of these but it sounds nice.

It is easy to take a look at the two units and compare the specs at www.pioneerelectronics.com, there may be more differences in the two but I am not sure. Hope this helps a little bit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us