Anyone know were to get cheap ported boxes made?

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 102
Any web sites or anyone willing to build me a snail shell or abc box? im looking to spend around 50$ post here thankx

Username: Sqman

Midhurst, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
take your 50 bucks and buy a slab of 3/4" mdf wood and make it yourself....We do not work miracles, but we can help you :-P

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1844
lol a sheet of MDF, carpet, and all the tools needed will be close to $50 if not more. Obviously someone isn't just going to labor for free, unless they're a really close friend. Your only option with that budget is to build your own, sorry..

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 716
as far as the abc box im sure you can build it yourself heres a site to help you with all you need to know

http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=11;t=064764

good luck

copy the link and open on a new window and the link will work

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 717
by the way if getting the pieces cut is a problem you can get the place you buy the mdf at to do that for a small fee im sure

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 103
thankx sean, i think it much be a snail shell im thinking of, like the one on powered4sound website, anyone know a site that has some demensions for 2 12'' vega v-max? Box cant be any taller than 18 inches, wider than 36, or deeper than 19, has to fit in a 99 taurus, and with the bax windshield as an oval, its hard to fit a box in, yea i think i might as well just get some mdf and make it myself 84 lumber is les than a mile away so ill go get some and hope you guys post :D, thankx for the help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us