Monitor question

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 30
wat would be the best size overhead monitor to use if im using a playstation as a dvd player and to play games i want to be able to see what im doing when im playing the games

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
i was also wonderin if it was possible to paint the monitors on the back so it goes with the interior

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 74
10" tft/lcd will work good, if you want your tv dyed to match your vehicle bring it to a pro install shop. we have to do some major disassembly to prep it for the spray on dye(vinyl dye), meticulous masking and fragile ribbon connectors are easy to screw up if you don't have experience doin it, i charge $40 to dye most head rest and $90n up on flip downs here but i'm not sure what other shop charge, its well worth it. really makes your system look profesional

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
do u have any pictures of the ones u have installed so i can see what it looks like

Unregistered guest
I have a Dell Dimension 2100 / XP Home Version & a 15" monitor. I have been offered (free) a practically new Sony 17" Trinitron CPD-220VS. Mfg. date was early 99. Was used in a city office & they upgraded. Can I just exchange the 17" in & start running without any other considerations ? I'm a senior citizen using my system mostly for web surfing & not very well versed in this area but am hoping I can use the larger unit without any concerns about the results. Any feedback would really be appreciated...Thanx in advance...Jack

Unregistered guest
I have a Dell Dimension 2100 / XP Home Version & a 15" monitor. I have been offered (free) a practically new Sony 17" Trinitron CPD-220VS. Mfg. date was early 99. Was used in a city office & they upgraded. Can I just exchange the 17" in & start running without any other considerations ? I'm a senior citizen using my system mostly for web surfing & not very well versed in this area but am hoping I can use the larger unit without any concerns about the results. Any feedback would really be appreciated...Thanx in advance...Jack
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us