MMats question

celica guy
Unregistered guest
ok i have a Visonik 2908 amp ...the danm thing is like 3.5 ft long, it is a pretty good clear amp and it sposed to handle 2400w. its a 2 channel amp...anyways...i have two audiobahn 15's alumQ's (i no thier not the best, but i got em on a deal and they do sound real crisp and have good sq...as long as i dont feed em too much volume heh) I wanna get rid of those and buy new..should i got with 2 juggernauts? or something else mmats? should i use re? whats the differnce between ht and a x.x.x...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 633
juggernaughts are built more for spl and sq isnt very good id imagine from what has been said about the x x x series youll be more pleased with the mix of spl and sq on them than the juggernaught however i will say the juggernaught 15s impress me with spl ive seen them (two 15s)in more than one car with two 15s hitting 150s easy but this is their top of the line series and they are very expensive now on the x x x side from what i saw jon post two of the 15s from their series will prob produce about the same spl

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 230
I second that emotion....

Silver Member

Post Number: 634
by the way my buddy has two of those visonik amps you have i think and i thought they were about 4 ft long LOL ps....how does that amp perform my buddies got his laying inside the closet yet

Silver Member

Post Number: 635
does it get hot at all?

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 48
i'd keep those alumq's, try them in a ported box, they have a great sound, personally one of my favorite by audiobahn.
being a mmats dealer, my advice is if you decide to sell the audiobahns anyways, then go with DigitalDesigns. they have remarkable sq. www.ddaudio.com

celica guy
Unregistered guest
actually i dont even know how the amp is sopposed to be hooked up...its got this dual power thing..(i just split a 4 gauge to the two 8 gauge ins) o well if anybody knows PLEASE tell me....but anyways...that amp preforms real well....its nice low tone through any subs are just great. it gets a little hot on the left side under the vu meter...but im not sure if thats just my amp or what...maybe i got it hooked up wrong...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us