How LOUD are V-MAXs? HELP PLZ!

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 82
I plan on buying 2 12'' V-MAX's off of ebay brand new for 160+ sipping, I have a sony 1200 class d amp and i was wondering how they would sound in a 6 cubic feet tunes to 35 Hz? Anyone know how many Db they might hit? And will i be heard with these? Thankx for the info

matt77
Unregistered guest
i think the RMS on those is 300 a piece so it won't take much to run em but u better get a better amo than that sony not to dis on ya but sony sucks got wit a jbl 600.1 that would match up very well if i am right about the rms i am not for sure though but other good amps are mtx and hifonics look into it. ohh yea i think it should it pretty good

Anonymous

what's the deal with v-max subs? why do people like them soo much for? man, i bet my type r's would rip them v-maxes apart man.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1702
Not in SPL they wouldn't.

Silver Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 123
how loud are 2 12 vmaxs in a ported box tuned to around 35 hz in a small suv. i want to know how loud i will get. in that vehicle will i hit 150.

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 96
i bet you will get close especially in your pathfinder bc they will be right up near the glass

Bronze Member
Username: Erik123456

Arlington, Tx

Post Number: 97
and for the first guy 6 cubes is absoulutely huge im guessin that would pound but you better have a suburban or something lol otherwise your buddies will be sitting on the subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us