Unregistered guest
i recently bought a JVC head unit for around 200 bucks and within a week my damn brother spilled water all over the cd player unit(not the head unit/detachable faceplate). Now when i connect the head unit the thing does not even work at all. i know its broken. i was wonderin where i can get a new cd player unit for it. please help me out here. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 128
Registered: May-04
use this link and put the model number of your radio in the search field and see how much a new face will cost. in some cases a new face can cost as much as the radio so you will hae to buy a new radi obut heres the link take a chance http://www.jvcservice.com/Store/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us