Kenwood system control SL16


New member
Username: Lomaplata

Post Number: 1
Registered: Nov-04
I have a Kenwood receiver/amp VR-505. With this I am using a Kenwood CD player CD-403. I have to control the CD player with the system control from the receiver via a system control cable. It looks like I should be able to use a regular mono or stereo cable for the system control. Is that correct, or is the system control cable something that I would have to order in or go and by from a specialty electronics store?
please reply to
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us