L7 v.s. Adire Brahma

Anonymous

hey my friend has a 15" L7 in his car he has it in a small sealed enclosure. I just ordered a brahma 15" have a 3.8ft^3 box tuned to about 40hz. should i be able to beat him?

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 222
with enough power from what these guys say on here i would think so but ive never heard or had a brahma

Anonymous

ok i was hoping i could slaughter them but maybe ill just wait till i get an oppinion of someone who has owned one.

Silver Member
Username: Sploosh56

Post Number: 375
A Brahma by far. Sounds way better and is friggin' loud.

Bronze Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 66
the brahma will beat the L7 like a redheaded stepchild. the rapeage will be so ridiculous that the sphincter of whoever owns the L7 will become wider than the sub itself.

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 59
nice choice of words

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1353
You'll definately beat him, especially with that box. Brahma 15" alone is capable of over 150 by itself, has much more excursion than an L7. Run a subsonic filter if possible so you won't destroy the sub.

Silver Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 108
no question, the brahma will destroy the L7. with a ported box, the brahma will be sure to pound. maybe it'll be close if he had a ported box as well, but still, i'd go with the brahma.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1355
Even if the L7 is ported he'll still have no problem beating him with a Brahma, assuming his vehicle has decent cabin gain, or his similar to the guy he's competing with.

Anonymous

ok thanks guys!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us