How will this sound

Anonymous

I have an MTX rt2400x amp that puts out 750 rms (not sure if at 2 or 4 ohm though). I want to buy two image dynamic 12"id max subs. They are 350 rms a piece. I want decent sq but a lot of bass. What type of box should i get. Also, what do you think ofthis set up? What would u guess it would hit at?

ElectricPurple14Voly
Unregistered guest
I would stick with MTX, they are excellent subs that are well priced. I one time had 1 10in and people thought it was a 15. When they saw it they could not believe it

Bronze Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 63
personally i dont like mtx subs their amps are good. there are better subs for around the same price. i dont think that the idmaxs are 350 a peice because jonathan uses a jl 1000 for just one. i think you are thinking of the idq. this is a good sub though but it is mostly a sq sub. if you want to get loud and sound pretty good get something along the lines of shiva or cw wmax. they both cost less then the idq

Anonymous

I can get a Cerwin Vega Vmax off of onlinecarstereo.com for 80 dollars. So it would sound loud if i got 2 of these? They are 300 rms each. What db range do u think it would it if i got a ported box?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us