Which subwoofer to get?

Hey everyone, I am a complete noob with the whole car audio thing, infact im just getting my car in a few months so dont know anything about the audio part of the car. I've been learning and now I need some help with starting off, I was looking at at 2 12inch subs, my main brands are like Pioneer, Audiobahn and some other things, what is important is that I would love to get any help that I could with all this, like recommendations for good subs and some good amps that can power them, im not being cheap but i dont want to spend big $$$ on this. And one more thing, can some one explain me this whole things with ohm's and the difference it makes to wire in a parrellel or series style

Thanks,
Mike

Ya I'll put in some extra info and tell you that at the moment it looks like im getting a 98' Jeep Grand Cherokee, so ya lots of air space in the cargo area, except a huge full size spare tire but that can be moved. Also does anyone have anything to say about Crunch amplifiers or JL audio, especially the 12W6 because my friend got a 12 incher and hes going tomorrow to get another one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us