Is Dr. Crankenstein A good subwoofer brand?

Anonymous

I have been hearing about these Crankenstein subwoofers and I was wondering if ne of you new if they were good or not. If you have ne info on them plz post. thx

erik123456
Unregistered guest
no but mr wolfman sounds is ok

also check out dracula woofers lol

Bronze Member
Username: Invain

Post Number: 45
Crankenstein sounds like a cheap name to me. They might not be, but it's too corny.

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 982
haha thats true

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 114
so whens the lucky charms woofers hitting the shelves? They sound magically ....good (yea i didnt want to butcher the word he really says)

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 13
delicious

Anonymous

laugh it up. I saw alot of posts about how good they are. I just wanted to know what some of you think. I dont have ne I myself have only a 15" cerwin vega stroker and I needed 2 10's or 2 12's so i just wanted to know thx.

Bronze Member
Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 94
actually my friend has been saying that crankenstein back then was pretty good. but i haven't personally heard of them. i think they stopped making their subs though.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 49
crankenstein has been out of the business a while. i believe their slogan was "wakin the living and rockin' the dead" i mean it may have been good stuff when it came out, but since then more technology has been developed and for a decent price you will get a better product. i'd still buy it though, just to have something neat like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us