Need help for retreave Smart grundig code

Username: Thanven

Post Number: 5
Need help I can't find smart 2005 grundig cd code. MC761151749234. Many tries but nothing.some nice guys from forum send me numbers but natha. Need 4 digit code pls.

Platinum Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 13047
Already answered...YESTERDAY

Do not keep posting the same request

Post Number: 6
Αnswer means solution. There was no solution. So kindly answered but with no solution.

Post Number: 7
There is a 4digit code that I don't have. If someone has the source he could find the code with the serial no. MC761151749234.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13050
Which bit do you not understand ?

You have already been told...IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREE..On here or anywhere else on the Internet

The only sources will be to ask at your local SMART DEALER or take it into a RADIO DECODING SERVICE where they will open it up and electronically read the code memory chip in order to decode it.

Post Number: 8
'Which bit do you not understand" clever boy Rooster? There is a data base from which, if you have it, can retreave code. But you don't have to bother. Let someone else answer.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13051
It's not me trying to be clever...It's the honest answer that you are refusing to accept..and I'm sure the others on this Forum and elsewhere will give the same answer.

You have already been told...IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREE..On here or anywhere else on the Internet

The only sources will be to ask at your local SMART DEALER or take it into a RADIO DECODING SERVICE where they will open it up and electronically read the code memory chip in order to decode it.

Some things in life are free....The rest have to be paid for...like your 2005 SMART code

Post Number: 9
👍
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us