Recoil redsp???

Username: Subnoxious

Post Number: 1
I got a recoil redsp it is a blutooth 4-channel amp with a dsp built-in. Does anyone have one run one of these? The instructions are in Chinese i translated them through bixby vision but csnt find the App to controle the dsp. Can anyone help me out please?

Username: Nate0

Peoria, AZ USA

Post Number: 1
Hi. I also own one of these. I only own the Bluetooth android software. However I really want the control software for PC, but have not got my hands on it yet. The Bluetooth software works but it is not very intuitive for lack of terms. I cannot tell whether the settings I program are ever active.

Did you translate the Chinese manual completely? I could not fully translate it, but I used Microsoft translator and took photos...

Username: Subnoxious

Post Number: 2
Whats up nate i did alot of research on this to say the least. I ended up reverse image searhing and came up with 1 picture of this amp installed by A car audio store in Hong Kong so if your good with computers i came across something I want to try. Bet i have been able to run the recoil thru an app to connect to bluetooth from my deck to the dsp and i ran 3 amps throughthe dsp but im not anbe to control the other amps so if you want to try this is my email ghost.n.2211@gmail.com send me an email with your phone number and ill call you im in Chandler

Username: Nate0

Peoria, AZ USA

Post Number: 2
Hello @Subnoxious
Are you still around. Did you ever locate the software?

Bronze Member
Username: Gaarg

New Dehli, Dehli

Post Number: 13
I think that you did not quite correctly translate, this often happens, since the translation from Chinese is quite difficult for a regular translator.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us