Problem with my amp or sub


New member
Username: Erkkit

Post Number: 1
Registered: Dec-19
So i decided to put a subwoofer in my audi a4 b5, but accidentally left the + cable on the same surface as my ground while having ground connected to my amp and it made a big spark and blew up my fuses on the + cable. But the fuses on the amp were already blown and i wanna know if it blew up my amplifier too because of the spark now?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us