Blaupunkt Radio 520 missing code

Username: Pryceless

Perth, WA Australia

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

I had some mechanical work done on my 2003 Holden Astra which required the battery to be disconnected surprise! surprise! now the radio does not work and requires a radio code. I have the serial number (BP8391 2 4588257) could you please help with the code?

Silver Member
Username: Titanum123

Post Number: 154
Al

try code 0172

Perth, WA Australia

Post Number: 2
Hi,

Need security code for Blaupunkt 520 Radio which I have now removed from my 2003 Astra as the current code did not work and the serial number on the radio is (BP8391 2 4765419) I would appreciate the code for this serial number.

Gold Member
Username: Opelop

Post Number: 2206
Al

Perth, WA
Australia

Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !

contakt me http://forum.kody-radio.pl

Gold Member
Username: Dekster

POLAND

Post Number: 1388
Al

Perth, WA Australia

Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

contact me: http://koddoradia.pl/

Username: Decode_radio

Post Number: 1
Al

Perth, WA Australia

Perth, WA Australia

Post Number: 3
Sorry folks,

I had help from qwerty with a code for the first serial number I found in the owners book and purchase papers for my Astra which I purchased new back in 2003. Anyway the code i obtained from Querty did not work so I then pulled the radio out today after watching a tutorial on the internet on how to remove the Blaupunkt 520 radio and the serial number on the radio is different to the first serial number, so I emailed Querty to explain the whole sequence of events and that I remember back when I first purchased the car I think we had trouble with the CD player which must have been switched, hence the different serial number.

My memory is not that good these days and it was some ten years ago. Anyway thank you all and I will not take up anymore of your time.

Perth, WA Australia

Post Number: 4
Just to let you all know I now have the right code and the radio and car are finally up and running thank you.

I am one of the honest ones mate! Have a great New Year all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us