Wiring Diagram for 1999 Olds Intrigue GLS

Username: Maushin

Post Number: 1
Hi there, hope I am posting in the correct area.

I have 1999 Olds intrigue GLS With a Bose System with steering wheel volume controls and factory amp installed. The head unit is missing as it was cut out of the car prior to my purchase. I am trying to install an aftermarket radio, but I have had no luck.

Here is a list of the wires:

Thick Black Wire with white stripe
Thick orange wire
Bare wire in a protective sheathe
Light green wire
Light green wire
dark blue wire
dark blue wire
black wire
tan wire
brown wire
orange wire with black stripe
light blue wire
brown wire with white stripe
gray wire with black stripe
pink wire
yellow wire
dark green wire
dark green wire.

If anyone could help me with this that would be great as i have been looking for a diagram for 2 weeks now

Username: Snowboardbro

Post Number: 1
hey, i'm having the same problem. did you ever end up finding the diagram? i cant find it anywhere

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 987
I have the wiring daigram you guys need, but I'll have to post it later since I'm at work.

In the meantime, if you guys still have the owners manual that came with the vehicle, it should have a daigram already in it with the Bose setup.

Username: Snowboardbro

Post Number: 2
The owners manual didnt have the schematic in it, i ended up wiring everything directly from the speakers to the back of my new deck. the new deck puts out 50x4 anyways so the stock amp wouldnt have served any purpose

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 989
I have sent you both the Wiring Diagram I have on this Vehicle as a PM. Because the image is through imageshack, eCoustics will not allow me to post it. If anyone else needs this document, please visit the web site below and scroll to the last link for the direct link to find the Diagram:

http://www.oldsconnection.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2718
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us