NEED HELP ON A PRICE

Bronze Member
Username: Jaymoung

Saginaw, Mi

Post Number: 20
I HAVE A KICKER L7 08 MODEL 750 RMS 4 OHMS DVC 1500 WATTS AND A 300.1 KICKER MONO AMP IN A HOMEMADE BOX BUILT 2 SPECS ALSO BUILT FOR 2 L7 NEVER GOT THE CASH TO ORDER OTHER 1 BUT IM IN NEED OF CASH AND WANNA SELL THEM BBUT I DONT KNOW WHATS A GOOD PRICE SUB AND AMP IS IN FAIR CONDITION PRETTY GOOD CONDITION IM ASKING 200 IS THAT TO MUCH NOT ENOUGH???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7MKiL4IRz4

A LITTLE DEMO OF THE KICKER IT IS ONLY GETTIN 300 RMS OUTTA 750 RMS

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13650
look on ebay. see what they sell for.
you won't get much more than that as a ballpark.

Bronze Member
Username: Jaymoung

Saginaw, Mi

Post Number: 23
i did i didnt see much used prices on there just like brand new buy now prices but the l7 is around 200-250 with or with a box and 100-150 for the amp

Username: Brookethom

California, CA United States

Post Number: 2
Sorry i have no more information about it .

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 821
I'm sure you can sell them on your local craigslist no problem. Set the price a little higher than you're looking for to give yourself a little talking room. Who knows, you might even sell them at the higher price. Just hype them up a whole lot in the ad

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 197
i can just see it now

08 kicker sub 1500 watts!! as the title
and then in the description
12" kicker L7 yes L7 the best sub ever for sale, this sub hits so soo hard, i had my friends dad in the car and i turned up the bass it was so so soooooo loud the back winshield broke and sooo did the front windshield and my friends dad had a heart attack, so im selling it to fix my windshields and pay for his medical bills!
this is the best deal for the loudest and best sub on craigslist hit me up 814 four three 2 6one4eight

haha

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 198
oh and i forgot to add
Also i had it powered with a 4000 watt amp on each voice coil and it could easilllly take like 5000 more watts. i couldnt even listen to my stereo with the car off becuase its just wayy to powerful for the battery to power it
if u wan it u g0tta text me cuz i cant here! my ears are still ringing, but dont text if u d0nt want it cuz i only got like 30 more texts for the rest of the month

haha sorry i crack myself up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us