Volvo C70 radio code type SC 805

Username: Ianbrailsford

Post Number: 1
Hi there i was wondering if you could help.
I do not have the radio code for my type SC 805 stereo.
I have phoned the volvo garage and they gave me the code 1235 against my registration but it comes up error.
The numbers on the stereo are:

3533775-1
14996 0102
Made in Japan
V00690 12159081G
e11
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 2970
Unfortunately this radio is made by MITSUBISHI and the code is only available from the Main Volvo Dealer or a Decoding Service

If the dealer supplied code does not work , then perhaps your radio has been recoded ?

If so, then the only option is a Decode Service (or your local Car Radio / Audio Store) who will plug in a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)

Username: Ianbrailsford

Post Number: 2
Thanks for that. I was of the same thinking.
Oh well thanks anyway.

Username: Dlc22

my renault clio 53 reg needed new battery now i need a secruity code for my radio but i can not take the radio out to get any serial numbers which people are requestion renault said there is a charge to take the radio out to get the serial numbers needed to obtain a secruity code is this true and will they charge me a fortune to do it and is there no other way by using vehicle number and engine number?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Regrooster

Post Number: 2976
dlh22
Username: Dlc22

Registered: Jan-10 Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 04:55 pm:

my renault clio 53 reg needed new battery now i need a secruity code for my radio but i can not take the radio out to get any serial numbers which people are requestion renault said there is a charge to take the radio out to get the serial numbers needed to obtain a secruity code is this true and will they charge me a fortune to do it and is there no other way by using vehicle number and engine number?

===============================================

Try emailing here for further advice

restoredclassic@aol.com

Mention this forum
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us