Viper Alarm System Trouble

Username: Empresive

Post Number: 1
Hello,

Could any here be able to help me out with a issue im having with a viper alarm system model 350HV. The system in hooked up in a truck i have that the original owner had put in. When i bough the truck he gave me 2 474V remotes, one worked and the other didnt, i been using the one that had worked for along time before it went out. I had activated the alarm before it went out and wasnt sure how to disable the alarm without a remote, so did some reading and found the valet button and was able to disarm it, but before finding out about the valet button i had pulled the fuses out.

My problem now is that when trying to reprogram the remotes they dont respond at all. I do all the steps to program them correctly but no luck, did pulling the fuses mess it up? if so how would i go about getting them to work again. I replaced both batteries in the remotes and everything.

Just when it comes to programing them in they just dont respond what so ever. The steps i do are, open door, turn key on, press valet button once for arm/disarm the release and press and hold and the alarm will chirp once but when pussing the arm/disarm button on the remote nothing happens and it will exit out of the programming mode been going at this for days now even a viper dealer couldnt get it and tried selling me a new remote but the ones i got are just fine. Any help would be great full

Username: Djrick

Post Number: 1
can someone HELP ME PLEASE!
i have a 2001 ford expedition with a viper alarm i had installed about 3 or 4 years ago and now im having multiple problems like, interior lights will not go out and alarm will not set, the door ajar light intermittently comes on which is the cause for the interior lights not going out, and now my dash is showing the battery light but everything in the vehicle that uses the battery works just fine including the headlights. the alarm sometimes go off for no reason and today i used the remote start and the vehicle started then cut off about a minute later then started back up then cut off again.
can someone put me out of my misery please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us