Need some input please

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 678
Hey guys need some input. A friend of mine has found a JL 1000/1 locally for $250 in mint condition. I told him it was a great deal. The same guy also has a 10w7 for sale for $175., which isn't a horrible deal but I remember Sean had posted a link to some Phoenix Gold RSD 12s for $50 on Amazon. Since I don't have any personally experience with these particular subs I would like some thoughts and opinions on them please. What Im thinking is for about the same money as the w7 he can do 3 of the PG 12s.

Thanks in advance for any input you can give.

Wicked'

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Fully Loaded BL 15?, IA US

Post Number: 2263
The 3 pgs 12s would be noticably louder because of the cone area. 3 12s compared to 1 10?

The sound quality and build quality overall is FAR superior with the JL. The system wouldnt be as loud but would sound MUCH better.

Bronze Member
Username: Cdb004

I got 6 12s 153.1 daily

Post Number: 87
the sound quality of the rsd are actually really nice.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Fully Loaded BL 15?, IA US

Post Number: 2265
Yea so is the sq of my 6.5 PG octane zrs. They are also very cheap and inferior, for a couple little reasons.

The w7 doesnt have the best sq ever, but ive heard a few jls, including this one, and this JL is on another level then the PGs.

I see it as a quieter 10w7, quality system, compared to the 3 PGs, louder, but less sound quality and less assurance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us