Eclispe sw9102 replacement cone?

Username: Crack_kills

Post Number: 1
i dont know where to find the sw9102 replacement cone from. the subwoofer has QCA(quick change acembly) but they stopped making the sub. here is a website that has a picture of what i'm talking about.http://www.cartoys.com/cartoy/pdfs/Eclipse_spkr_manual.pdf PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-audio puls...

Post Number: 561
yea i had same problem with a 12 i couldnt find 1 so i sold the magnet to hunterw on here

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2648
The only way you will find an identical one is if an individual has one (and if they would be willing to give it up lol). Otherwise make a Frankenstein!

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 224
you might be able to get one from TC Sounds (Audio Pulse) if you can get a hold of them. They were the manufacturer of the driver and might have some extra stuff laying around or retrofit something to work for you.

I am still running my 9102 and love it. minus the fact that it does not sound right if it gets moving. sounds empty, almost like soft clipping but its not. uugh no effort to deal with it right now.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2669
Steve do you wanna sell it? No reason to have a chitty sounding sub in your ride

Username: Crack_kills

Post Number: 2
i really liked mine to!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us