How to enjoy music in car

Username: Kelly123

Post Number: 2
I am very like listen to music when I drive, but I used to very confused owing to there are many disk in my car, and sometime I like one music I have to buy one optical disk, it's very waste money. Do you hear of there is a new product ( Charmaker Digital Music Changer) on market, it supports SD card and USB disk.

The advertisement said you only need a SD card or USB disk, then you can enjoy the digital music (MP3/WMA) what you like in your car, Because you can download the music that you like from internet put into SD card or USB disk, these music could be edited and played freely. And there also is Aux input for external audio sources, Auxiliary devices such as MP3 players, Portable DVD players, Minidisk Player, handheld gaming systems, notebook computers and IPHONE can be added to the OEM radio while delivering optimum sound quality.

More detailed information about this product, Pls browse this website at www.car-cd-changer.net

Do you know this product? If you want to buy it, I can help you

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18307
I got something for you spamming Kelly.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1202
hahahahahahahahahahahah

i have never seen something like that - i couldnt stop laughing

Username: Victoratm

Austin, Texas United states

Post Number: 1
hahaha that hilarious, but seriously i am curious i got 4 speakers and 2 tweeters, would an amp make a huge difference
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us