Questions: sub boxes, and big 3

Bronze Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 83
ok guys i canceled my last thread it was getting confusing. so here we go.

Questiong 1: what is the difference in sound between ported and sealed boxes?( like what one hits harder. and witch one has the deepest bass... i want this sh!t to be banging in my truck)

Question 2: Now what subwoofer box would you recoment to me?

Question 3: should i build it ( ive never built anything with wood ever) or should i find someone on here to make one for me)

Question 4: is there anyone in my area that could possibly help me making the box and doing the big 3... i dont like messing with the wires under the hood im not to good at that yet.

Question 5: any other suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: M0nstar

Toledo, OH U.S.

Post Number: 17
post a thread asking for "someone build me a box $$$". somoen will reply, all you'll have to do is tell them wat speakers u have. if you REALLY dont wanna build it....

i told you last time, sealed is for better SQ. if you get someone that is good at building ported boxes, u can get one that is louder than a sealed box with not much SQ chopped off... u want both qualities.. best way to put it is that its either one way or the other.

Question 4: you could probably go to a local audio shop and ask about building boxes if u don't wanna do it on the internet. also, u could probably ask them to tell you wat to do under the hood as far as the big 3 upgrade.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1671
i got a bunch of boxes already built all for a pair of 12's. ill hook you up with a good deal if your willing to pay the shipping charges.

Bronze Member
Username: Tylersliva

St.Ignace, Mi U.S.

Post Number: 84
can u show some pics and tell me specs of all boxes please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us