Freee amp any1???

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1025
ok to get some attention i really come here to get all my help and learn but allot of times i post sh.. and no1 reads it or helps me. anyways this eclipse amp 34230 2 channel i can get for $200 bucks i want to know if its even a good amp. its onlt rated 370rms to each channel. but rated 1100 watts . how in the world would u get the full power out of this amp? plus its only rated at 4 and 8 ohms. my friend says he ran it at 1 ohm all day long. is that possible or wut? to be ran that low on that amp? i wounder if its bridgable

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1182
id help you but have no clue sorry bud. BTW titling posts like that will make u really popular lol

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1026
yea sorry bout it but i seem to never get help. especially when i really need it

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnproud

Post Number: 64
dont know how good Eclipse is, but you won't get 1100 watts out of it. like you said, its 370X2@4ohms....or 740watts total...the specs I looked up said nothing about being 1ohms stable
btw, that is also at 13.8 volts , not 12....so dont expect that much out of it either

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Get loud or go home....

Post Number: 1188
ya from what he said sounds like there are much better options out there for u

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2417
Michael what are you trying to power?

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1027
i have 2 ma120xe 12's.. i chose not to get the amp cuz 100 more bucks and i could get a kicker kx1200.1 .an di know that amp does its power and is able to be down to a 1 ohm stable i am pretty sure. so yea i said forget that. Im using my old kenwood kac-929 amp for them right now. they power them ok. right this moment the subs are in a really bad box thats not even mdf. so im glad i made a choice that was good not spending money stupidly. thanx everyone

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 10307
While eclipse does make some good stuff that amp is not a 1000 watts its the 370 x 2 or whatever it would be in mono which is probably 740. The kicker 1200 is a much better choice and by the way the eclipse amp is not 1 ohm stable.

Gold Member

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1030
yea i know the guy is dumb dont know what hes talking about.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2420
Just keep in mind that kenwood is rate at 14.4 volt.
RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 150 W x 2
RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 230 W x 2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us