Viper alarm help

Username: Intimidator68

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone. I recently bought a car from a friend and just tried hooking up the viper alarm he had installed on it. he unplugged it while he had it parked so the battery would not go dead. anyway when i plugged it back up, the alarm started going off and none of the buttons on the remote affected the alarm. Im guessing I need to program the key fob but not sure. my fcc is EZSDEI474V. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I do not know what I'm doing. =P

Username: Kamalsny

Post Number: 2
I have the Viper Remote Start/Security System, the 5900 (1 mile range). I had it working with no problems at all. Its an 08 Nissan Pathfinder. It had an immobilizer also.

I got into a accident and had to have my whole computer reprogramed. They put the new key inside the imobilizer and all worked fine. At least I thought it did. Now occasinally, it has trouble starting with the remote start. Maybe 40 percent of the time It just tries to start but never does. I think I have come to the conclusion that the problem occurs when I am more than let's say 100 ft from the car that it has trouble starting but I am not confirmed that thats the reason. Any assistance would be great
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us