Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2235
??

Havent been on AIm in forever and E is blocked at work FTL

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10011
Not so good bud. I've been out of town for about 2 weeks now and haven't had time to get on E or try and find us a spot.

I PMed 12Voltz over on CA about a month ago and have yet to hear a response.....he hasn't logged in since June 17 :-(

It seems like the easiest direction to go right now would be to have Scott or Sean ask their buddy at AutoZone in York to see if we can have it their again. Having it their would mean Phil and you wouldn't come cause of the drive. But, hypothetically speaking, if we had a spot down here in VA at a shop, I don't know who wouldn't come cause of the drive.

I'm personally fine driving to either spot.

We had a date of July 26th set in place and that still works for me but I don't know if:
A) others have made plans for that day
or
B) if we could get a spot with such short notice.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7916
That weekend is no longer going to work for me so you guys go ahead and do what you want, I will make it if I can.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2667
What exactly are we doing at this meet? Couldnt we find an abandoned parking lot or even in a department store lot? I dont know how places up there are, but around here, wal-mart would let us cook hot dogs in the parking lot and hang out as long as we werent doing anything stupid.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10017
We are looking for the following:

1. Enough space for us
2. Place we can cook out
3. Won't bother many people
4. Need a power source for the laptop for the TL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts