Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3920
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

oh yeah....

Sorry about the crappy pics. I only have my cell phone right now.

My initial thoughts on this is that this amp is beautiful. Its a little bigger and heavier than the old a3000db. I cant wait to get my new system installed and hear what it will do.

Gold Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 1231
nice... what are you gonna be powering with that?

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 78
sexy amp,how is the a3000db just curious since you went from a 3000 to a 2200

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3699
Sweet

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3700
He went from(A3000DB)2300RMS to (AQ2200D)2200RMS with upgraded quality.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3921
Going to be powering 3 12" aq sd2.5's for daily. And 2 12" sd2.5's for the few little comps we have around here.

Also this amp is a little underrated from what I understand...not much but some nonetheless.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8261
I'm gonna have to 1up your azz and get the 3500.

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3922
lol..azz. For the prices and quality, its really hard to beat the price on these amps for their respective power range.

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 79
thats what i was curious about the quality cause i was considering gettin a a3000db

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13925
......Upload

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2890
Very clean looking amps.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4133
Awesome. Jesse is back in the game

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9602
cool Ive been looking forward to this install....you should put up some good numbers

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3933
Thanks guys.

I'll be back in the game as soon as I get my subs. I bought them from a well know seller over on CA. I payed for them on Mon, the 2nd. He was to ship them on that wed and said he would get me the tracking info.

So I dont hear from him until the following monday. He says he was in Havasu for the weekend and he says that fed-ex sent them back to him because fed-ex typed my address wrong on the package. And they were on the way back to his house and would be there that day.

So he prints off the UPS labels from PP. And the tracking info gets sent to me. He says his brother sent them on the 2nd wednesday. So I keep checking UPS for an update on the status and nothing. I dont hear from him until this monday and he says he was in Havasu again for fathers day weekend. And that his brother didnt drop them off.

He says he's sorry and that he is embarrassed and that he is going to send me a JVC kd-avx1 for all the trouble. He says on monday that he will drop them off on tuesday. I text him to find out if he dropped them off. He said he barely got there in time before they closed. So I wait til today to see if UPS updates the tracking info. Still nothing. This is what UPS says,

" Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details."

So I sent him another email this morning and am waiting to hear what he has to say. I bought my CDT comps on monday this week and they will be here at my house today. Both are coming from Cali..

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2166
secks e!!

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3939
Thanks man. I got these yesterday. cl-s60a/tw25 comps.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Installed them last night. Though not top of the line CDT, it is a vast improvement.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3779
oooh my name is naledge and i have nice stuff. blah ble blah bla blah blah., F.uck you! lol jk, i love that amp. ;)

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3940
LOL....Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3780
lol envy brings out a badside of me

Gold Member

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3941
This is the first comp set I ever owned or used. lol. It was cheap from woofersetc on ebay. $99.99 shipped. I need more power for them though. I have them on a kx100.2 but they are 150rms per side. So they are only seeing about 40rms per side.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9632
so the comps were worth the investment thats good....my bro bought a set ill check them out when he gets them installed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us