Flipscreen for f-150 stx

Username: Dan_white

Post Number: 8
Lookin for a good touchscreen to go in my truck. Dont have any idea where to begin. Help?

Also looking for a 1000 watt amp at 1 ohm for my used 15" brahma I just got.

Might as well mention I don't know too much about capaciters or anything. Will I be needing extra accessories besides an amp to power this sub? Im guessing so considering Im ALSO looking for a good component set and amp to power it. Any help would be fabulous. I really dont want to waste my graduation money ;)

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 362
alpine ftw in headunits

Gold Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 1027
id do a double din flip ups usually block ac vents i went with the kenwood dnx5120 my fav hu ever no lag on ipod and nav never freezes up

Gold Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 1028
whats ur budget for everything?

Post Number: 9
i have 1,200 for everything as of right now. Id like to get a good component set and I have an alpine amp for it that im pretty sure works just fine. that being said i still need a head unit as well, of course, and an amp for my sub.

Post Number: 10
I went ahead, because I have no patience, and took your suggestion on the kenwood. Looks fantastic. Im sure I'll be more than happy with all the cool $hit on it.

ALthough now I only have roughly $550 for a component set and sub amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I want to go ahead and order my component set as well. Do I need to make any measurements before buying one though? I've never installed a comp set before so I'm kinda lost. Any help please. Not only that but what would be a cost effective brand to go with? Don't want to spend any more than 250 on comp set really.

Gold Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 1030
make sure that you have the mounting depth for the new comps also you will either need to build door pods or sound deaden the door or best choice would be to do both. as far as brands im not much of an expert with them so i will let somebody else feild that one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us