Problem ):

Silver Member
Username: Dubmc23

Rapid City, SD USA

Post Number: 255
ok heres the deal... i have a pioneer deh-p780mp hooked up to through the aux to my ipod...but it wont let me select the aux source to play my ipod...can any one help??

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3977
You don't have the auxiliary setting switched to on. Use the multi-control to scroll to aux 1 and then push the multi-control to turn the function on. THEN select aux with the source button. I haven't changed any settings on mine in awhile but I think I remember the power has to be off too?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2207
Yea, I think you have to turn the HU off first. Then press and hold the multi control in.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1651
yea there right u have to go into demo mode or soemthing i had to do it on my Pioneer hu and then u'll see Aux off hit to on and voila

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2208
I'm 99% sure. Just turn it off, hold in multi control, and scroll through until it says "AUX" and turn it on.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3675
Do you know if you can do it this way with the deh-p480mp? Or do I need the CD-IB100II? There is an aux input in the back of the H/U.

Gold Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2209
If theres an aux input then you should be able to. I'm guessing its the same as my old pioneer 3800 where you just turn it off, hold the volume button in until a menu pops up, and scroll for aux and turn it on.

I'm not sure though...

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3676
I got it. I dont know why I didnt try before. Hold source until the H/U turns off. Hold source again and the clock will pop up. Next press function until AUX pops up and turn it on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us