Fedex delivered and in ONE PIECE!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 969
My new CDT ES-62i's came into day from exige audio who was amazing he worked with me on the price and shipped fast packaging it well. I think fedex is sub contracting out because as you see the box is in one piece with no dents. hopefully i can finish up my fiberglass doors this week and get these puppies in.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6142
nice. may i ask what he charged?

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 972
he asked me not to say but if wants to tell thats fine sorry bud

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13808
nice !

well thats not much weight so chances of them banging it up is far less - but with the HEAVY weight of some of those mega subs, u all kill the backs of those poor delivery guys ....

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 336
Mike I will PM you (on CA since eCoustics doesn't always work). Hope you enjoy them Patrick!

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 974
funny story i went into bestbuy to get spacers to use to as speaker rings since im fiberglassing and the guy asked me which speakers i bought. he said he had never heard of them but if i wanted top of the line that will pound i should go with some sony xplodes hard not to laugh in his face

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1475
Thats my gripe with most local shops and best buy and such. They are so quick to judge when its not something they sale.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 337
I've seen that happen far too many times. I'll still laugh each time and ask them to come out to my car for a listen. That's when they shut up :-)

Sony what?

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1476
exactly. I went into a shop about a year ago to grab some ring terminals i needed and we got to talking and asked what sub i was running so i told him a 15" RE SX and he started talking trash saying his RF T1 12" would destroy it. So i asked if he wanted to step outside and see and he was like ok. Needless to say he dosent talk trash anymore about anything i run in my vehicles.I lit that 12" T1 up

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1362
"Fi, never heard of it. If it's that good plug it in to a wall socket and just leave it."
"The pioneers would eat that sht up!"
Then they hop in the car only to get back out "damn, you'll hurt someone with that" :-)

Silver Member

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 979
haha nice troy

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16757
Those salesman, knowledge lacking and all, are only doing what the company pays them to do. Push their products. I don't blame them for it, it's the store's responsibility to train them, but why? Why educate a salesman on products they don't carry? For their benefit they keep their employees in the same dark world as their customers. They have to, nobody would come in otherwise.

Gold Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1480
tis true. But please dont be a complete idiot to the unknown
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us