Ongoing Saga With JD's East Coast Enclosures

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5824
Well, JD STILL hasn't refunded me my money and my dispute with Paypal was set to end tomorrow. I had called and e-mailed JD multiple times throughout this dispute to try and settle it without Paypal having to do anything and without tarnishing he reputation, but it seems as if he does not care. After my previous e-mails he FINALLY gets back to me today saying "The funds are going into my account today and I will send them to you the second they clear." I don't know how long it should take for them to clear, but if he assured paypal and me that he would pay by the 12th shouldn't he have started this process a couple of days ago to ensure I would have it today? Better yet, why didn't he just immediately refund me the money I paid him for something I didn't order?

Anyways, I think the process of clearing money into Paypal takesat least a day and my dispute ends tomorrow so I decided to escalate the dispute to a claim only to receive a slap to the face by Paypal saying,

"We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received"

So it looks like JD gets a slap on the wrist by Paypal and I get screwed out of 300 bucks and stuck with a f*cking 8.5 cubic foot cat house that will inevitably end up at the dump because its completely useless to me.

It just sucks that this guy acts like such a good dude telling me I'll be refunded and that I'll have a free box built for me only to find out that he was simply procrastinating until he could finish ripping me off.

If I get my money now I will be EXTREMELY shocked, so as of now I will say DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY! If he clears this up, then I still won't do business with him, but I will let bygones be bygones.

Just to emphasize it,

I WAS SCAMMED BY JD FROM

EAST COAST CUSTOM ENCLOSURES. BE VERY

WARY OF DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6384
Is this from the 'half a double baffle' box w/ 2 types of carpet...and terminals that smash against the walls of the SUV?

If so...$300?
Dam, sorry man. I have built and shipped interchangable port boxes for close to that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5825
Yep, that's the one. This is the worst person I have ever dealt with.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 2073
that sux reece

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1895
Ouchie bro. Where is he located? Go kick his @ss:-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2149
damn that sucks. im not sure i quite understand the whole thing but i know that it takes a couple days for money to clear in paypal.(like 4-5 days)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5829
Yeah I know. He wrote in the dispute comments that I would be refunded by the 12th at the lastest, then he decides to put the money in today? Sh1t is ridiculous.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2150
I see. That really sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4048
local FTW... kick his @s5 or take his money lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 6094
damn, sorry to hear that reece. while my experience with him wasn't anywhere near as bad as yours', i'm not going to be doing anymore business with him myself, nor will i recommend him either.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1501
damn that sucks..you should have stuck with woodlawn or fisher customs......

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

USF, FL USA

Post Number: 771
That sucks Reece, sorry to hear that. I have always hated paypal with a passion and this is one of the reasons.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5843
He sent me an e-mail assuring me I would be refunded today. Where have I heard that before?

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 517
what a dooshbag. that guy is such a piece of sh1t that when he cant even do his job, he wont follow up to make it right. this guy has no character and really must suck at life.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 913
i feeel bad for ya reece.

why not build the box yourself this time? just a thought.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5844
Why? Namely because I'm lazy and I want to do a fiberglass box kind of, which I refuse to build.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16598
Been saying it for awhile now. Ecoustics should really have a section titled: Hall of shame.

Those who've scammed, lied to, and cheated anyone on this forum. Everyone needs to learn from our bad experiences.

Also asked for a "Graveyard" section. Wher we can post pics of blol

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 915
that suxs reece but why fiberglass i thought fiberglass was more just for looks and not for sounds

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4509
I am waiting for the day someone scams me, I have a D2 flight card which allows me to fly for free anywhere American flies, so ya I would come for them. I have 125 employees if needed sooo, and they some thick mutha's some pipe hittn fools, southside style lmfao. Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 5846
I'm just doing a sealed box anyways, and I would like it to look badass.

Bronze Member
Username: 4realadeala

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 39
Wow Polo, are you for hire I got some byatches on my list that need a good thrashing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5890
still no payment. f*ck JD.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1648
Dam who is worst JD or Mark Potts

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4064
i think mark might have JD beat but i havnt heard anything about him latly so im not to sure. if u ever get ur money back u should use it to take a plane ride to pay JD a visit lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5905
no thanks, but someone can do it for me. i know a couple of guys are from mass. on here.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4420
lol me and mark are from mass and i believe trevor i up here

that sux reece sorry man

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9689
Damn Massachusetts people

Seriously though, that sucks Reece. I hope something happens with this man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us