Need Help choosing Between 2 Kicker L7's or 2 Cerwin Vega VMAX 124 subs

Username: Type94

Kitchener , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Guys i want to know if i should get two kicker L7's http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=19493 or two Cerwin Vega VMAX 124 subs , the problem is i can only afford those kickers with the deal kicker has of and enclosed subwoofer package , is it a good enclosure if not then i might have to go with the Cerwin Vegas each 600 watt RMS ....

I want to know which one will give me the bang for the buck and SPL , and will a Hifonics BXi 1606D amp will be good for the Kickers ???

and will this enclosure be good enough http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3524

And Last Question is that is it okay to Get two Factory renewed Kicker Subs ???

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3600
Whats budget for amp,subs?

What ever subs u decide on MAKE SURE YOU BUILD THE BOX TO SPEC.

Post Number: 4
My budget is $1100 for all including an extra battery instead of a capacitor .

See this is the problem i do not know which box i should get for which sub , and i was thinkin of a 34hertz ported box but wantes to know how it looked like from the inside ? BTW im buying everything online .

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 535
Factory Renewed is OK. 90 warranty is standard on those.

Did you consider CVXs? They are essentially the round L7 and deliver better SQ.

Whatever subs you decide on, fishercustoms.com - this guy can build you a box to spec for the subs you choose

Post Number: 6
I live in Canada in Toronto that wouldnt be a problem if i get a box made from the site u told me , and i heard the Solobaric have loud SPL can u tell me about Cerwin Vega VMAX 124 subs or a Cerwin Vega Stroker 102 10"

Username: 3oo2nv

Post Number: 5
If you are going for SPL go with the L7's you wont be disappointed, if the box is to spec you will have decent SQ as well.

If you are looking for pure SQ then go with a circle sub. If you're not competing for SQ then it shouldn't really matter. I have two 12" L7's and I've never been disappointed with them.

Post Number: 10
What do you think of Cerwin Vega Stroker 10" 2 ohm i want to power that at 1 ohm using a Hifonics BXi 2008D amp , is that a good pair and massive SPL ???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
http://www.millionbuy.com/splsplw10.html Can you also tell me about these subs from SPL ???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us