Help with sx1250.1

Silver Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 130
I just installed my 15" Fi BL and my Kicker sx1250.1

I'm a little confused using this digital interface. If any of you guys have experience with this amp and know the basic settings I should start with I would greatly appreciate the help.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4532
I know every inch of those amps but it is to hard to explain unless I was there in person. Here, download the manual and read hope it helps...Polo.

http://www.kicker.com/06/tech-support/manuals/manuals/04SXClassDAmpMANUAL.PDF

Silver Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 131
I actually have the manual and have read it. I just got confused on what options to use to get it up and running loud. I know how to access most of the things that are on my old kx600.1 like gain and frequency, but I'm not sure what the appropriate levels are. I want this thing to pound and I know it has more potential than I'm giving it.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4536
Ok, listen up, what HU do you have? If you have 2V outs or 4-5V out? If you have 2v out then you need to go into system>Gain Range>2V, then go back into main menu flip around to you get to Gain then set it to 4, this is only a starter. Go back into main menu and go to high pass filter and set it to 25hz. Go back to main menu and scroll up to low pass filter and set it to 80hz, go back one step to slope and set it to 12db/octave. Go to main menu and set kompressor to off then scroll down to boost and set it to flat. Go from there. If you have 4V outs then set the first step (gain Range) to 4v. Let me know how it works...Polo.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 323
well there ya go!!! great advice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us