OT> Anyone ever use an MB quart amp?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4502
I picked up a MB Quart RAA2400 for $140 shipped as a backup comp amp, for those just in case moments, any feedback on it? Here is a pic of the internals, looks pretty nice.. Polo.

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/MB_Quart_RAA2400/

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20814
aren't they made by maxxsonics? i think they are reliable.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20815
it does look good polo.

Upload

but this one looks better.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 2078
I've only use there comp. Sorry Polo no help here.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2427
ive used an raa1000 before .. thing is a beast

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2099
Polo I just sold my MB amps,RAA1000 and RAA2400. They were very nice and clean amps. They put out a ton of power and built like a damn tank. Chad the new MBs are made by Maxxsonics,the one Polo has isnt. The older ones are better than the new Maxxsonics amps,so Ive heard. I think I sold my RAA2400 for $100 plus shipping,you should have bought from me :-) Polo where did you get that amp? Im just wondering cuz it could be my old one,who knows.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4503
Ya, but I only paid $140 shipped and it is my backup amp lOl. I bought 2 of these for my comps and feeding through a RF 3sixty.2 that I just bought, gotta love bluetooth.. :-O

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 911
whats the RF 3.sixty used for?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4504
http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=106187

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13753
''''ive used an raa1000 before .. thing is a beast''''

same here !

1 of d nicest ive used - hardly even gets warm & boy it drops the lows sweet ....

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Post Number: 2177
I Had an RAA-1000 mines dead though (IDK WHY) but my boys is still kicking strong over 3 years old I loved mine but i love my T1000 Better

Mb Quart amps at the time was ran by Rockford Fostgate not Maxsonics yet, They were in a transition at that time

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4517
MB QUART was founded in 1963 as the company "Mikrofonbau GmbH" in Obrigheim near by the Neckar River in Germany. Since October 2005, when MB QUART became a brand of MAXXSONICS USA, Inc., it continiously demonstrates that the demand for quality and performance audio products is alive and well. Decades of experience in research and development, a broad range of manufacturing capacities, and invaluable professional know-how about acoustics, manufacturing techniques, and the use of materials are the foundation of MB QUART. The beautiful and precise sound quality that MB QUART has become known for can also be attributed to the low tolerances of each individual component, meticulous attention to detail, hours of intense auditioning, as well as accurate German workmanship.

Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 935
who really believes that mumbo jumbo Polo.. lol jk

oh and i think someone just got PWNED

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4518
"Polo I just sold my MB amps,RAA1000 and RAA2400. They were very nice and clean amps. They put out a ton of power and built like a damn tank. Chad the new MBs are made by Maxxsonics,the one Polo has isnt. The older ones are better than the new Maxxsonics amps,so Ive heard. I think I sold my RAA2400 for $100 plus shipping,you should have bought from me Polo where did you get that amp? Im just wondering cuz it could be my old one,who knows"

Scott Koppinger of MI sold it to me, it is built like a tank lOl. Polo..

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4521
Well I had a chance to hook it up and WOW this thing puts out like a $300 hooker! I really like the clip indicators for each channel helps with adjustments, sounds super clean. I think I am going to wait on the Alpines for a moment to see how it sounds with the 3sixty.2 . I got lucky the place I bought them from had failed to ship even though I asked for 2 day ups, cancelled the order... Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us