Should i switch my amps?

Bronze Member
Username: Pnut5555

Gj, Co U.s.a

Post Number: 15
i've been reading up on the kicker zx2500.1 should i switch my mtx 81001's for two of those or not? i love kicker products and never had problems with them but i haven't had any problems with my mtx amps either.but the 2500.1 does put out alot more power! and i wont be wasting money,i'll just put my amps n subs i have now in my ladies car! help me out guys!

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1269
check out rd 3250.1 if you want good power. i can give you a good deal on 2 of them. ps they do up to 4k eack at .25 ohms. they will play .5 daily

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 937
.5ohm daily FTW!!!

3250.1 will cost a pretty penny, but so will (2) keeker zx2500.1

but the good thing is 3250.1 is 1 amp which is less wires and less hassle if you ask me and it can put out a tone of power.

how much power do you need and at what ohm? maybe a RF T40001bd if you can get your hands one one.

Bronze Member
Username: Pnut5555

Gj, Co U.s.a

Post Number: 16
what is the rd3250.1? i keep hearing about re products on this forum and the guy at the local beat shop has been trying to turn me on to them also. maybe i should try em out huh? so what kinda deal are you talkin scott and how would i run them at a half to a quarter ohm? im ready to knock the city apart and also sound off's when i get the time.i need a good deal on some good subs too everybody out here is giving me the run around.i just want to make sure i'm getting quality products too with good warranties!

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1271
http://www.rdaudio.net/rd3250/rd3250.htm
retail is 1400.00. i can sell them for 700.00 each shipped.the ohm load depends on the speaker.i have some subs that you may like.the rd hw 12 would slam with that amp. i can sell you both for 1050.00 shipped for 1sub 1amp. it will get loud and hit hard
http://www.rdaudio.net/heavyweight/heavyweight.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us