Finally Alpine KTX-100EQ IMPRINT

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 5014
Did it today, all I can say is wow. Still have to do some fine tuning but my soundstage is awesome now. I thought it was good before but it was like night and day. Also no more nasty slopes since it eqed everything pretty well out. Just sounds so much better. I'd advise anyone who could run it to do so. Great investment and a great starting point to do fine tuning.

It really is cool being able to hear each and every instrument and where it is along your dash. I'm very pleased :-)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3902
I would love to hear one before and after. Thats a slick piece of technology.
Nice going.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2679
Jack is there a way you can overpass it or turn it off? Its always fun to have people sit in without it on for a song and then turn it on so they can hear the difference. I used to do that all the time with my AC.

Pics?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 5015
all you have to do is hit the multiEQ button.. that turns it off and on at the push of a button

don't really have any pics of anything.. went to a shop who has the unit and they just charged me $50 shop labor to use it and tune.. pretty simple.. 6 points of reference and it adjusts the time alignment, x-over points, and EQ.. you can further adjust it if needed for preference

just plug in the laptop with the program right into the front of the 9887 h/u and the program/mic adjusts everything then uploads it to the h/u.. pretty cool :-)

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3904
where do the place the mics?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3905
where do the place the mic? I would want it at my left and right ears and tune it just for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us